New Dates Year 4 – Dynamis EXTENDED
4th-6th February 2022
20-22nd May 2022
2-4th December 2022
May Residential – 14th to 18th May 2023
YEARLY TUITION FEES 4th Year
€900 Early Bird if a deposit of €300 received before the end of November 2021 and paid in full by January 2022
€1000 if paying in 3 installments €300 deposit end November 2021. Payment €350 February 2022, €350 May 2022
€1100 if paying monthly. €300 deposit end November 2021. Payment plan from December until September. €80 per month for 10 months
Graduation week 2023 5 days – €750.00 (residential costs not included here)
Attending individual clinic days on the Monday of each teaching set – €80
To attend as a patient – €120
Follow up appointment clinic – €70
The aim of the Dynamis Advanced Post Graduate program is to potentise those who participate into deeper knowledge and understanding of Homeopathy while also gaining practical skills and confidence and ultimately achieve better results in clinic. The Dynamis student develops an advanced understanding of homoeopathic principles that can then be applied in practice. It is a course for those who want to take their homeopathy deeper and further. Over the three years in Dynamis you will develop greater insight into the nature of health, disease, and cure.
You will also learn:
- to synthesise a seemingly unconnected bunch of symptoms into a comprehensive, logical totality.
- to perceive what is curative in remedies without the need for memorising keynotes.
- to improve your choice of rubrics and remedies by refining you critical thinking skills.
- advanced case taking, pre-analysis, analysis and repertorisation techniques.
- materia-medica, old and new, including the Dynamis provings.
- anatomy, physiology, pathology and chemistry from a homeopathic point of view,
- obstacles to cure, susceptibility, potency selection, similar and dissimilar diseases, acute and chronic, epidemics and chronic disease.
- remedy relationships, remedy reaction and second prescription.
- to critically evaluate case results through the long-term follow-up of live patients, increasing our understanding of the second prescription and case management.
………and lots more.
For more information please download this PDF
This course is for every level of homoeopath, from second year to advanced.
Please fill out our online application form explaining why you wish to attend this course, the kind of homoeopathic study that interests you and the reason for your interest. Please also give us details of your professional homoeopathic and medical background. Acceptance will be based on individual merit. Please note that spaces are limited and will be allocated upon acceptance of application and payment of deposit online.
Should you have any questions regarding Dynamis or the application process, please contact Niki Taylor for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations in writing will be accepted up to 12 weeks prior to the commencement of the course. After this date, no refund will be given. The Irish School of Homeopathy reserve the right to cancel the course if the minimum number of people do not apply.
If choosing to avail of Zoom the quality of the connection cannot be guaranteed. Dynamis and The Irish School of Homeopathy do not take responsibility for any internet issues that may occur on the day and recommend that you attend the course in person.