Post Graduate Training
The aim of Post Graduate courses are to deepen your knowledge, look at difficult pathologies and broaden your skill base to help you become a more effective practitioner. The courses we offer are always very practical and inspiring and are facilitated by highly skilled and well known homeopaths from Ireland and abroad. This year we have an exciting line up of facilitators and topics. The courses is open to all graduates of recognized courses and some may also be open to students of homeopathy. Please scroll down for further information.
Post Graduate Programme 2021
Dr. Shekhar Algundgi M.D. (Hom.), F.Hom (U.K.), M.F. Hom (Malaysia), N.D. (Naturo)
Dr. Shekhar Algundgi has been a renowned figure in the homoeopathic world for more than three decades, acclaimed for his proficient oratory skills, deftly effective teaching and concrete concepts. Dr. Algundgi has a unique way of understanding the complex human nature from various aspects and angles. His analysis of mind-body relationship, to arrive at the innermost essence of each individual is exemplary.
SENSATION 101 – A user friendly individualised course to help you integrate the sensation methodology into your practice.Scientific Understanding of Sensation Method: Humanity has long yearned to discover the answer to our existence, and many scientific traditions have evolved to provide those answers. One such method, the Sensation Method, facilitates the journey of transformation from sick to health. A simple and easy-to-follow path exploring the various levels of experience of an individual. This Post Grad will look at ways to explore the idea of how to reach beyond the material world and journey within to discover the beauty of the true self.
FREE Intro session: 6th November 2021 3pm to 5pm Please use this link to you’re your place www.ish.ie/sensation_101
Let’s Get Started session – What do participant want and expect? Q & A with group: 9th January 2022 3pm – 5pm
Post Grad Course dates: 29th / 30th January 2022, 2nd / 3rd of April 2022, 11th / 12th of June 2022
Full price €600. This can be paid in three installments over 5 months. €200 January, €200 March and €200 May
Early Bird price of €540 if a deposit of €200 is paid before December 2021 and the full amount is paid before the course begins
Dynamis Ireland Advanced Post Grad
New Dates Year 4 – Dynamis EXTENDED
The aim of the Dynamis Advanced Post Graduate program is to potentise those who participate into deeper knowledge and understanding of Homeopathy while also gaining practical skills and confidence and ultimately achieve better results in clinic. The Dynamis student develops an advanced understanding of homoeopathic principles that can then be applied in practice. It is a course for those who want to take their homeopathy deeper and further. Over the three years in Dynamis you will develop greater insight into the nature of health, disease, and cure.
You will also learn:
- To synthesise a seemingly unconnected bunch of symptoms into a comprehensive, logical totality.
- To perceive what is curative in remedies without the need for memorising keynotes.
- To improve your choice of rubrics and remedies by refining you critical thinking skills.
- Advanced case taking, pre-analysis, analysis and repertorisation techniques.
- Materia-medica, old and new, including the Dynamis provings.
- Anatomy, physiology, pathology and chemistry from a homeopathic point of view.
- Obstacles to cure, susceptibility, potency selection, similar and dissimilar diseases, acute and chronic, epidemics and chronic disease.
- Remedy relationships, remedy reaction and second prescription.
- To critically evaluate case results through the long-term follow-up of live patients, increasing our understanding of the second prescription and case management.
………and lots more.For more information please download this PDFThis course is for every level of homoeopath, from second year to advanced.
- 4 – 6th February 2022
- 20 – 22nd May 2022
- 2 – 4th December 2022
- May (Residential) | 14 -18th May 2023
Please note: Cancellations in writing will be accepted up to 4 weeks prior to commencement of the course. After this date, no refund of the deposit will be given. The Irish School of Homeopathy reserve the right to cancel the course if the minimum number of people do not apply in which case a full refund will be given.
Please contact us on email@example.com if you have any further questions.