Post Graduate Training
The aim of Post Graduate courses are to deepen your knowledge, look at difficult pathologies and broaden your skill base to help you become a more effective practitioner. The courses we offer are always very practical and inspiring and are facilitated by highly skilled and well known homeopaths from Ireland and abroad. This year we have an exciting line up of facilitators and topics. The courses is open to all graduates of recognized courses and some may also be open to students of homeopathy. Please scroll down for further information.
Post Graduate Programme 2018/2019
Dr. Jonathan Hardy
The Three Kingdoms
The pictures of our homeopathic remedies reflect their sources in fascinating ways.
- November 21 – 22, 2020
- February 27 – 28, 2021
- June 12 – 13, 2021
In this series of three weekends we will make a close study and comparison of the Mineral, Plant and Animal kingdoms. Familiarising ourselves with the themes, expressions and sensations of the different kingdoms and sub-kingdoms is immensely helpful to us: we can begin to get a systematic understanding of our vast materia-medica and can recognise more easily the states which our patients bring to us.
Over these three weekends we will learn materia-medica, remedy families, case taking, repertorising skills, case management and follow up skills in a flowing and comprehensive way. Bring your difficult cases to the seminar to discuss. We will also see Dr. Hardy in action with a ‘Live’ patient case taking each weekend.
Price €600 – Deposit €120 due September 2020. 8 monthly payments of €60. Monthly payment option via PayPal or Bank Transfer.
Early Bird €540 if paid in full by course start date – Deposit €120 September 2020. €420 due November 15th 2020
Dynamis Ireland Advanced Post Grad
Start Date: February 2019
The aim of the Dynamis Advanced Post Graduate program is to potentise those who participate into deeper knowledge and understanding of Homeopathy while also gaining practical skills and confidence and ultimately achieve better results in clinic. The Dynamis student develops an advanced understanding of homoeopathic principles that can then be applied in practice. It is a course for those who want to take their homeopathy deeper and further. Over the three years in Dynamis you will develop greater insight into the nature of health, disease, and cure.
You will also learn:
- To synthesise a seemingly unconnected bunch of symptoms into a comprehensive, logical totality.
- To perceive what is curative in remedies without the need for memorising keynotes.
- To improve your choice of rubrics and remedies by refining you critical thinking skills.
- Advanced case taking, pre-analysis, analysis and repertorisation techniques.
- Materia-medica, old and new, including the Dynamis provings.
- Anatomy, physiology, pathology and chemistry from a homeopathic point of view.
- Obstacles to cure, susceptibility, potency selection, similar and dissimilar diseases, acute and chronic, epidemics and chronic disease.
- Remedy relationships, remedy reaction and second prescription.
- To critically evaluate case results through the long-term follow-up of live patients, increasing our understanding of the second prescription and case management.
………and lots more.For more information please download this PDFThis course is for every level of homoeopath, from second year to advanced.
- Feb 15-18th
- May 31st- 3rd June
- Nov 8th-11th
- Feb 14th-17th
- June 5th – 8th
- Nov 27th – 30th
- March 5th – 8th
- June 4th – 7th
- October 1st-4th
2022Final Week Sunday 15th to Thursday 19th May (Residential)
Thérèse Cosgrove IS Hom
CLINICAL IMBALANCES in Homeopathy – Functional Medicine
Date: February 7th-9th 2020
The aim of this three-day seminar is to delve into the interweaving connections of our bio-physiology, and to provide a practical understanding of clinical imbalances that can be integrated into your homeopathic practice. Being able to recognise the key signs and symptoms of each core clinical imbalance, identifying significant triggers in the case, working with the client’s timeline, and utilising testing where appropriate, helps to identify the primary clinical imbalance, and facilitates targeted treatments. This may also offer a common language and tool set for clinicians across disciplines, presenting an opportunity in moving towards fully integrated medicine.
During the seminar key digestive, detoxification, hormonal, immune and methylation imbalances will be explored through:
- Signs, symptoms and simple in-clinic diagnostic tests and too
- Common misdiagnoses
- Aetiologies and triggers including bacterial infection
- Susceptibility of specific genotypes
- Drug depletion effects•Interlinking impact of clinical imbalances
- Addressing imbalances with targeted homeopathy including sarcodes, nosodes, and vitamin and mineral remedies
- Understanding materia medica with clinical imbalances
- Common blood tests will be discussed, and the benefits and limitations of orthodox and functional testing explored, including the rapidly growing area of genetic testing.
Price: €275 Early Bird (€300 full price)
Early bird deposit due before the 8th January 2020
Please note: Cancellations in writing will be accepted up to 4 weeks prior to commencement of the course. After this date, no refund of the deposit will be given. The Irish School of Homeopathy reserve the right to cancel the course if the minimum number of people do not apply in which case a full refund will be given.
Please contact us on email@example.com if you have any further questions.