The aim of this three day seminar is to delve into the interweaving connections of our bio-physiology, and to provide a practical understanding of clinical imbalances that can be integrated into your homeopathic practice. An understanding of holistic pathophysiology bridges the gap between physiology and disease diagnosis, providing a practical holistic understanding of the processes underlying health and disease. Being able to recognise the key signs and symptoms of each core clinical imbalance, identifying significant triggers in the case, working with the client’s timeline, and utilising testing where appropriate, helps to identify the primary clinical imbalance, and facilitates targeted treatments.This may also offer a common language and tool set for clinicians across disciplines, presenting an opportunity in moving towards fully integrated medicine
During the seminar key digestive, detoxification, hormonal, immune and methylation imbalances will be explored through:
- Signs, symptoms and simple in-clinic diagnostic tests and tools
- Common misdiagnoses
- Aetiologies and triggers including bacterial infection
- Susceptibility of specific genotypes
- Drug depletion effects
- Interlinking impact of clinical imbalances
- Addressing imbalances with targeted homeopathy including sarcodes, nosodes, and vitamin and mineral remedies
- Understanding materiamedica with clinical imbalances
- Common blood tests will be discussed, and the benefits and limitations of orthodox and functional testing explored, including the rapidly growing area of genetic testing.
The course will be facilitated by Thérèse Cosgrove ISHom, MNTOI, and BEng. Thérèse is a registered Homeopath and Nutritional Therapist, and has studied Functional Medicine. She has been in practice for 15 years and lectures with The Irish School of Homeopathy.
The course will be held in November 2018 and is open to students and practitioners of Homeopathy.
Dates: 2nd-4th November
Venue: Our Lady’s Hospice Education and Research Centre
Harold’s Cross, D6W RY72. Location Map
Cost of the 3 day seminar: €275 Early Bird, if a deposit of €120 is received before the 6th of October 2018. €300 after that date.
Cancellations in writing will be accepted up to 3 weeks prior to commencement of the course. After this date, no refund will be given. The Irish School of Homeopathy reserve the right to cancel the course if the minimum number of people do not apply which in this case is 12 people.